miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

Start writing









STARTER
1.-Write a simple sentence.
2.-Add more descriptive vocab to it.

1.-For example "My cat is soft" 
2.-could be built up to "My fat old black and white cat is round and soft as a teddy bear." 


























EXAMPLES



About myself
( by Cristina Ruiz, an advanced student from Madrid, Spain)

My name is Cristina. I'm in my twenties. I'm studying Information Science at university and I'm also job-hunting at the moment.

As for my personality, I consider myself as a shy but sociable person. I mean, the first time I meet someone I am not the one who starts a conversation but once the ice is broken I'm very sociable and friendly. Apart from that, my friends say that I have my feet firmly on the ground, that is, I'm a realistic person and I know what my limits are.

As regards to my hobbies, I'm keen on swimming, reading and walking in the countryside. And also, I like going clubbing and partying.





Daily routine
(by Patricia Gómez Mañas, a student from Madrid, Spain)

I usually wake up at seven o'clock, but I usually get up at quarter past seven. Then I have milk and toast for breakfast. After that, I take the school bus and I go to my school. I am a student from Casvi in Villa Viciosa de Odón.

I go to the playground at eleven o'clock. I have lunch at school. At quarter to five I take the bus and I arrive to my  house. Then I eat a sandwich and I do my homework. After that, I have a shower and I have dinner. I go to bed at eleven o'clock.














My pet
( by Elvyra Viñole, a student from Buenos Aires, Argentina)

In my case my pets are cats. They are very beautiful. They eat wiskas too much. Their names are Ruby and  Panty. Panty is bigger than Ruby.

They play together all day and they like sleeping all day in the bed and the sofa too. They are waiting for me when I get home.

When it's raining, they want to enter the house, but  my parents don't want them inside of the home.

Ruby is blond and fat and his eyes are yellow. Panty is  black and slim, similiar to a panther, and his eyes are yellow too.






Watching films
( by Leandro El Eter, a student from Tucumán, Argentina)

I'm going to talk about watching films. I'm fond of comedies because they're very funny. I don't like action films. They're boring.

I never go to the cinema because I prefer watching a film at home. I always buy some pop corn and a can of coke. Then I relax on the sofa and I start to see the film. I love watching films alone.

I watch films once in a week.





















plot |plät|nouna plan made in secret by a group of people to do something illegal or harmful[with infinitive there's a plot to overthrow the government.the main events of a play, novel, movie, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence.a small piece of ground marked out for a purpose such as building or gardening a vegetable plot.a graph showing the relation between two variables.• a diagram, chart, or map.






























































No hay comentarios: